We’ve just launched our latest YouTube video so why not head to Malawi on your lunch break?
– Visit the local villages and meet the friendly people of Malawi who are always ready with a smile and to show you their way of life, whether playing the local game of Bao or sitting in on a school lesson
– Explore the underwater world of freshwater tropical fish on world class dives to see the rare local Cichlid species
– Take a horseback ride through the villages finishing with a swim in the warm waters of the lake or hike uphill to hidden waterfalls and communities, and experience breathtaking views across the surrounding landscape.
Tipped as one of the hottest African destinations for 2018 – newspapers, magazines and websites from around the world have included the country in their latest bucket lists:
• Rough Guides “The Rough Guide To 2018”
• Cosmopolitan magazine “15-holiday destinations you need to visit in 2018″
• Vice magazine “10 Places You’ve Got to Go in 2018”
• Forbes “15 Coolest Places to Go in 2018”
• Elle magazine “15 Holiday Destinations you need to Visit in 2018”
• Wanderlust magazine “The Newest and Best Wildlife Trips for 2018”
• CNN “10 of Africa’s Best Water Adventures”
• Bloomberg “Best Undiscovered Beaches in the World”
• Travel Africa “Southern Africa’s Top 25 Destinations”